The D-backs and star first baseman Paul Goldschmidt helped celebrate National Teachers Day by paying a visit to Edison Elementary School in Phoenix.
The Ottawa Senators' Kyle Turris scored the game-winning overtime goal against the New York Rangers then surprised a special needs hockey team.
The Titans GM held his bidding card up for all to see and he wouldn't put it down as he walked on the stage to hug his daughter.
One of the benefits of making the NBA Playoffs, besides the chance to compete for a championship, is players receive more money for their efforts.
With #HugsFromHollyDay, Todd Heap's family turned a tragedy into a day that impacted those not just in Arizona and Baltimore, but across the country.
In the aftermath of tragedy, the Heap family is asking for assistance from people to honor their late daughter with acts of kindness.
A young Baltimore fan named "TJ" Onwuanibe got to draft Marlon Humphrey for the Ravens in the 2017 NFL Draft thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Chandler honored Cardinals defensive coordinator James Bettcher and his wife Erica with the "Lifesaver Award" for helping free a child trapped under a car.
Some lucky second graders in Austin, Texas might get to meet Devin Booker after the class reached out to him on social media.
For Kolt Kyler, a 9-year-old Chicago Cubs fan, the last couple of days probably couldn't have gone better thanks to his father and social media.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity