Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon asked the team to give the money they would have used on a campaign promoting him for Rookie of the Year to charity instead.
The Arizona Diamondbacks' "Diamondbacks Back" Youth Field Building Program introduced Paul Goldschmidt Field in Goodyear on Tuesday.
An Arizona Coyotes fan, Devon Cordova believed he was going on a tour of Gila River Arena. He got that, along with plenty more.
NFL superstar J.J. Watt got back to his roots in Wisconsin to thank and honor a teacher that made a strong impression on him in his youth.
To benefit charity, the Pat Tillman Foundation is holding a drawing for a pair of cleats worn by Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown.
Oregon star Jordan Bell took to Twitter to apologize for his team's loss Saturday, and the response he got was nothing short of wonderful.
An NFL owner whose team used to call St. Louis home is stepping up his involvement in the community, though it's not the recently departed Rams. It's Michael Bidwill of the Arizona Cardinals.
Issued in the form of a prepared letter and hand delivered by the writer, Gracie, Coyotes forward Anthony Duclair read the brief note from his young fan.
Arizona Diamondbacks catcher Oscar Hernandez and second baseman Brandon Drury found a great way to kill time during batting practice on Sunday.
Arizona Sports 98.7 FM and Parker & Sons presented Miller the grand prize in the Al McCoy Media Center at Talking Stick Resort arena.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity