Patrick Peterson, David Johnson reveal custom cleats for ‘My Cause, My Cleats’
Arizona Sports | December 3, 2016 3:27 pm
Patrick Peterson and David Johnson tweet out pictures of their custom cleats for the NFL’s league-wide ‘My Cause, My Cleats’.
Von Miller sends gift to AFC West rivals as appreciation for competition
Character Counts | December 2, 2016 11:12 am
It’s probably safe to say Von Miller is enjoying life these days. The 27-year-old Denver Broncos linebacker who is in the first season of a […]
Handful of Cardinals to honor various causes for ‘My Cause, My Cleats’
Adam Green | December 2, 2016 10:12 am
Sunday afternoon when the Cardinals host Washington, and a handful of players will be taking part in an NFL initiative designed to honor various causes.
A-Rod doing good things for Miami Boys and Girls Club
Character Counts | December 1, 2016 9:10 am
Alex Rodrigues is showing his gratitude to the Boys and Girls Club by donating proceeds from his clothing line to the organization.
Cardinals, partner to host toy drive in Glendale on Sunday
Character Counts | November 30, 2016 8:00 am
The Arizona Cardinals are already preparing for the holidays and giving back to the community. In partnership with American Furniture Warehouse, the Cardinals will host a toy drive that benefits the Arizona Children’s Association prior to Sunday’s 2:25 p.m. kickoff against the Redskins in Glendale.
D-backs continue to help sending funds to local teachers
Character Counts | November 29, 2016 5:07 pm
The D-backs are known for giving back to the community, so it’s no surprise they have been involved with helping set up a grant program for teachers.
Suns’ Watson, Tucker reveal design for new playground in Guadalupe
Landon Brown | November 28, 2016 4:58 pm
Phoenix Suns head coach Earl Watson and forward P.J. Tucker revealed the design for a new playground at Guadalupe Barrio Nuevo on Monday.
Arcadia High School’s Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
Kevin Zimmerman | November 21, 2016 6:30 pm
Senior Grant Loftin wears many hats but it’s clear he ties the experiences from many of them together.
Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O’Driscoll finds time to help others
Kevin Zimmerman | November 14, 2016 6:35 pm
Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O’Driscoll takes to her busy schedule with enthusiasm. Above all else, O’Driscoll’s passion is helping others.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity