The Arizona Cardinals are already preparing for the holidays and giving back to the community. In partnership with American Furniture Warehouse, the Cardinals will host a toy drive that benefits the Arizona Children's Association prior to Sunday's 2:25 p.m. kickoff against the Redskins in Glendale.
The D-backs are known for giving back to the community, so it's no surprise they have been involved with helping set up a grant program for teachers.
Phoenix Suns head coach Earl Watson and forward P.J. Tucker revealed the design for a new playground at Guadalupe Barrio Nuevo on Monday.
Senior Grant Loftin wears many hats but it's clear he ties the experiences from many of them together.
Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll takes to her busy schedule with enthusiasm. Above all else, O'Driscoll's passion is helping others.
The Tennessee Titans lost to the San Diego Chargers 43-35 last weekend, which no doubt was tough on the team's fans.
As he has done in the past, Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu followed in the footsteps of his teammate cornerback Patrick Peterson Saturday.
Phoenix Mercury legend Penny Taylor will be donating over 800 books on Thursday on behalf of the "Penny Taylor: One for the Books" initiative.
Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians on Tuesday released four different versions of his classic hat available for public consumption.
Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians will be launching the sale of his iconic derby hat as part of an upcoming partnership with Just Sports and New Era.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity