Tyrann Mathieu spent hours Monday visiting random families around the Valley in hopes of spreading holiday cheer "Honey Badger" style.
Westwood High School's Brianna Anderson hopes she can cause a ripple effect to help others.
Former ASU tackle Marcus Hardison played Santa Claus and bought a random kid at a Best Buy an Xbox one as a random act of kindness.
The Arizona Coyotes donated custom uniforms and hockey gear to a Phoenix-based special needs hockey team, the One Step Bobcats.
Chicago Cubs star Kyle Schwarber surprised his 10-year-old friend with a Batmobile ride in Phoenix this Sunday.
Receiver Larry Fitzgerald has been named the Cardinals' Walter Payton NFL Man of Year due to his charity work off of the field.
Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir overcame the perception of being a girl football player and is now helping others do the same.
Patrick Peterson and David Johnson tweet out pictures of their custom cleats for the NFL's league-wide 'My Cause, My Cleats'.
It’s probably safe to say Von Miller is enjoying life these days. The 27-year-old Denver Broncos linebacker who is in the first season of a six-year, $114.5 million contract signed in July, leads the NFL with 12.5 sacks for the defending Super Bowl champions. He is also, apparently, a wine connoisseur. According to the Denver […]
Sunday afternoon when the Cardinals host Washington, and a handful of players will be taking part in an NFL initiative designed to honor various causes.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity