Updated May 5, 2011 - 11:59 am
Vikings Jared Allen points finger at owners
Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has a message for NFL fans. Don't blame the players, blame the owners.
As a guest of Sports 620 KTAR's Doug and Wolf Thursday morning Allen vented some frustration on the current predicament he and other players find themselves in currently.
"I'll be curious to see what happens with free agency," he told the hosts. "First of all we have to get to this stuff. So if the owners can kind of quit locking us out every time we win to get football back. It seems there's another road block put in front of us to say ‘we don't want to play'.
When they'll get their chance to play football is anyone's guess. What is becoming abundantly clear though is that it's not just the fans who are frustrated with the entire situation, the players are too.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up