Updated May 5, 2011 - 11:59 am
Vikings Jared Allen points finger at owners
Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has a message for NFL fans. Don't blame the players, blame the owners.
As a guest of Sports 620 KTAR's Doug and Wolf Thursday morning Allen vented some frustration on the current predicament he and other players find themselves in currently.
"I'll be curious to see what happens with free agency," he told the hosts. "First of all we have to get to this stuff. So if the owners can kind of quit locking us out every time we win to get football back. It seems there's another road block put in front of us to say ‘we don't want to play'.
When they'll get their chance to play football is anyone's guess. What is becoming abundantly clear though is that it's not just the fans who are frustrated with the entire situation, the players are too.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.