Updated May 5, 2011 - 11:59 am
Vikings Jared Allen points finger at owners
Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has a message for NFL fans. Don't blame the players, blame the owners.
As a guest of Sports 620 KTAR's Doug and Wolf Thursday morning Allen vented some frustration on the current predicament he and other players find themselves in currently.
"I'll be curious to see what happens with free agency," he told the hosts. "First of all we have to get to this stuff. So if the owners can kind of quit locking us out every time we win to get football back. It seems there's another road block put in front of us to say ‘we don't want to play'.
When they'll get their chance to play football is anyone's guess. What is becoming abundantly clear though is that it's not just the fans who are frustrated with the entire situation, the players are too.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.