Updated May 5, 2011 - 11:59 am
Vikings Jared Allen points finger at owners
Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has a message for NFL fans. Don't blame the players, blame the owners.
As a guest of Sports 620 KTAR's Doug and Wolf Thursday morning Allen vented some frustration on the current predicament he and other players find themselves in currently.
"I'll be curious to see what happens with free agency," he told the hosts. "First of all we have to get to this stuff. So if the owners can kind of quit locking us out every time we win to get football back. It seems there's another road block put in front of us to say ‘we don't want to play'.
When they'll get their chance to play football is anyone's guess. What is becoming abundantly clear though is that it's not just the fans who are frustrated with the entire situation, the players are too.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.