Updated May 5, 2011 - 11:59 am
Vikings Jared Allen points finger at owners
Minnesota Vikings defensive end Jared Allen has a message for NFL fans. Don't blame the players, blame the owners.
As a guest of Sports 620 KTAR's Doug and Wolf Thursday morning Allen vented some frustration on the current predicament he and other players find themselves in currently.
"I'll be curious to see what happens with free agency," he told the hosts. "First of all we have to get to this stuff. So if the owners can kind of quit locking us out every time we win to get football back. It seems there's another road block put in front of us to say ‘we don't want to play'.
When they'll get their chance to play football is anyone's guess. What is becoming abundantly clear though is that it's not just the fans who are frustrated with the entire situation, the players are too.
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinals’ draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.