Updated Sep 7, 2011 - 8:40 pm
Reports: Arizona receiver Criner out vs. Oklahoma State
After Criner missed Monday's practice due to an undisclosed illness Coach Mike Stoops said he would still travel to Oklahoma with the team.
Scratch that about WR Juron Criner being on trip. WildcatSportsReport.com says he's not.. Looks accurate. No UA confirmation.
Gimino then tweeted that Coach Stoops is expected to address Criner's absence on Thursday.
Losing one of the best players in school history would be a devastating blow to the Wildcat offense, who look to avenge their 36-10 loss to Oklahoma State in the 2010 Alamo Bowl.
Criner had a big first week against Northern Arizona University, pulling in six catches for 151 yards and a touchdown.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.