Updated Sep 7, 2011 - 8:40 pm
Reports: Arizona receiver Criner out vs. Oklahoma State
After Criner missed Monday's practice due to an undisclosed illness Coach Mike Stoops said he would still travel to Oklahoma with the team.
Scratch that about WR Juron Criner being on trip. WildcatSportsReport.com says he's not.. Looks accurate. No UA confirmation.
Gimino then tweeted that Coach Stoops is expected to address Criner's absence on Thursday.
Losing one of the best players in school history would be a devastating blow to the Wildcat offense, who look to avenge their 36-10 loss to Oklahoma State in the 2010 Alamo Bowl.
Criner had a big first week against Northern Arizona University, pulling in six catches for 151 yards and a touchdown.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.