Updated Sep 7, 2011 - 8:40 pm
Reports: Arizona receiver Criner out vs. Oklahoma State
After Criner missed Monday's practice due to an undisclosed illness Coach Mike Stoops said he would still travel to Oklahoma with the team.
Scratch that about WR Juron Criner being on trip. WildcatSportsReport.com says he's not.. Looks accurate. No UA confirmation.
Gimino then tweeted that Coach Stoops is expected to address Criner's absence on Thursday.
Losing one of the best players in school history would be a devastating blow to the Wildcat offense, who look to avenge their 36-10 loss to Oklahoma State in the 2010 Alamo Bowl.
Criner had a big first week against Northern Arizona University, pulling in six catches for 151 yards and a touchdown.
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- The Pulse: Taylor Kelly will be the most important player in the 2013 Territorial Cup
- Three ways Arizona beats ASU, three ways the Wildcats lose to the Sun Devils
- A Wildcat remembers his favorite memories of the Territorial Cup
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.