Updated Sep 7, 2011 - 8:40 pm
Reports: Arizona receiver Criner out vs. Oklahoma State
After Criner missed Monday's practice due to an undisclosed illness Coach Mike Stoops said he would still travel to Oklahoma with the team.
Scratch that about WR Juron Criner being on trip. WildcatSportsReport.com says he's not.. Looks accurate. No UA confirmation.
Gimino then tweeted that Coach Stoops is expected to address Criner's absence on Thursday.
Losing one of the best players in school history would be a devastating blow to the Wildcat offense, who look to avenge their 36-10 loss to Oklahoma State in the 2010 Alamo Bowl.
Criner had a big first week against Northern Arizona University, pulling in six catches for 151 yards and a touchdown.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.