Updated Sep 7, 2011 - 8:40 pm
Reports: Arizona receiver Criner out vs. Oklahoma State
After Criner missed Monday's practice due to an undisclosed illness Coach Mike Stoops said he would still travel to Oklahoma with the team.
Scratch that about WR Juron Criner being on trip. WildcatSportsReport.com says he's not.. Looks accurate. No UA confirmation.
Gimino then tweeted that Coach Stoops is expected to address Criner's absence on Thursday.
Losing one of the best players in school history would be a devastating blow to the Wildcat offense, who look to avenge their 36-10 loss to Oklahoma State in the 2010 Alamo Bowl.
Criner had a big first week against Northern Arizona University, pulling in six catches for 151 yards and a touchdown.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.