Kurt Warner’s storybook Arizona tenure, in photos
These days, when Cardinals fans think of Kurt Warner’s tenure with the Arizona, the memories are happy.
He led the franchise to Super Bowl XLIII as well as a pair of NFC West titles, and over his final three seasons threw for 11,753 yards and 83 touchdowns while posting a QB rating of 93.6.
It was an outstanding finish to what was a storybook career, and it is likely what will ultimately get him into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Overall, Warner appeared in 67 games for the Cardinals — including 63 starts — with varying degrees of success. Indeed, there were some incredible highs as well as frustrating lows, and it’s all part of what made his time in Arizona so memorable.
Here, we take a look back at it all, through the form of photos.
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- New Cardinals OL Justin Pugh talks college, Pat Tillman, West Coast
- Former Cardinals QB Matt Barkley signs with Bengals
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle