PGA posts time-lapse showing construction of ever-exciting 16th hole
The 16th hole is almost ready … pic.twitter.com/YSva1mXuch
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) January 31, 2017
With the 2017 Waste Management Phoenix Open teeing off Thursday, golf aficionados are getting excited about the prospect of watching some of the greatest golfers in the world going at it.
What’s not talked about a lot is the amount of work that goes into putting on a major PGA event such as this.
The PGA is well aware, however, and it posted this impressive time-lapse of the transformation TPC Scottsdale undergoes in preparation for the always lively 16th hole.
Golf fans are understandably excited for the return of the famous 16th hole and all the entertainment it promises to bring them.
- Dates announced for 2019 Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Jon Rahm will donate money to Red Cross for every birdie, eagle
- Portland Trail Blazers fans play worst Tic-Tac-Toe game ever
- Record-setting Saturday at the Waste Management Phoenix Open
- Rickie Fowler birdies last 3 holes to take Phoenix Open lead