NFL gives us babies dressed as Super Bowl legends
One of the NFL’s better marketing campaigns has centered around the idea that football is family, and they have often pointed to babies who were born roughly nine months after their parents’ favorite team won the Super Bowl.
On Friday, they might have given us their best baby-related commercial yet.
Instead of focusing on children whose birth can likely be attributed, at least in part, to the Super Bowl, they decided to dress up babies as if they were Super Bowl legends.
It is, in a word, fantastic. It’s also, in another word that may not actually be a word, awwwwwwww.
- Sporting News: Cardinals’ Wilks ranks among bottom half of NFL coaches
- David Johnson is the latest casualty in a cruel profession
- Bradford’s workload to increase, Kirk moves past arrest
- For Rattlers, IFL is another stepping stone for a career in the NFL
- ‘The closer’: Gov. Ducey credited with sealing Arizona Super Bowl bid