NFL gives us babies dressed as Super Bowl legends
One of the NFL’s better marketing campaigns has centered around the idea that football is family, and they have often pointed to babies who were born roughly nine months after their parents’ favorite team won the Super Bowl.
On Friday, they might have given us their best baby-related commercial yet.
Instead of focusing on children whose birth can likely be attributed, at least in part, to the Super Bowl, they decided to dress up babies as if they were Super Bowl legends.
It is, in a word, fantastic. It’s also, in another word that may not actually be a word, awwwwwwww.
- Cardinals release Josh Mauro, sign Vinston Painter, Jeremy Cash
- Cardinals’ Sam Bradford ‘mentally tougher’ following injuries
- Sam Bradford must be a bridge to the Cardinals’ future
- ESPN predicts impact Kirk Cousins could have on the Arizona Cardinals
- Cards’ David Johnson predicts QB Kirk Cousins is coming to Arizona