NFL gives us babies dressed as Super Bowl legends
One of the NFL’s better marketing campaigns has centered around the idea that football is family, and they have often pointed to babies who were born roughly nine months after their parents’ favorite team won the Super Bowl.
On Friday, they might have given us their best baby-related commercial yet.
Instead of focusing on children whose birth can likely be attributed, at least in part, to the Super Bowl, they decided to dress up babies as if they were Super Bowl legends.
It is, in a word, fantastic. It’s also, in another word that may not actually be a word, awwwwwwww.
- Arians praises quarterback Gabbert, criticizes Cardinals receivers
- Cardinals’ David Johnson donates to Boys and Girls Club of Metro Phoenix
- Arizona Cardinals announce one-year extension for Larry Fitzgerald
- Jay Feely: Kicking off may be the root of Phil Dawson’s struggles
- Cardinals sign OT Storm Norton, release Javarius Leamon