NFL gives us babies dressed as Super Bowl legends
One of the NFL’s better marketing campaigns has centered around the idea that football is family, and they have often pointed to babies who were born roughly nine months after their parents’ favorite team won the Super Bowl.
On Friday, they might have given us their best baby-related commercial yet.
Instead of focusing on children whose birth can likely be attributed, at least in part, to the Super Bowl, they decided to dress up babies as if they were Super Bowl legends.
It is, in a word, fantastic. It’s also, in another word that may not actually be a word, awwwwwwww.
- Trivia Tuesday: Most productive rookie running backs of all time
- ESPN writer gives insight on Cardinals head coaching candidate Munchak
- Bills fans show gratitude towards Bengals’ Andy Dalton in numerous ways
- ‘Black Monday’ in the NFL: Numerous coaches fired, one now retired
- Fiesta Bowl coaches, A.D. react to ASU football hire, structure