MLB debuts 2017 spring training designs
When pitchers and catchers first report on Feb. 14, they’ll be sporting some sleek new gear for the beginning of 2017 spring training.
Teams in both the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues will have a logo on the side showing the state the team plays in for spring training.
Most teams will use one of their secondary logos as the main spring training logo.
For example, the Diamondbacks hat will have a snake head with a baseball, as opposed to one of the team’s normal logos.
Other MLB teams will have the same general look.
- D-backs add four pitchers to minor league deals
- D-backs’ Duplantier makes two lists of 2018’s top 100 MLB prospects
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million
- D-backs avoid arbitration with 9 players including Ray, Lamb, Pollock