MLB debuts 2017 spring training designs
When pitchers and catchers first report on Feb. 14, they’ll be sporting some sleek new gear for the beginning of 2017 spring training.
Teams in both the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues will have a logo on the side showing the state the team plays in for spring training.
Most teams will use one of their secondary logos as the main spring training logo.
For example, the Diamondbacks hat will have a snake head with a baseball, as opposed to one of the team’s normal logos.
Other MLB teams will have the same general look.
- Diamondbacks add left-hander Jared Miller to 40-man roster
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors