MLB debuts 2017 spring training designs
When pitchers and catchers first report on Feb. 14, they’ll be sporting some sleek new gear for the beginning of 2017 spring training.
Teams in both the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues will have a logo on the side showing the state the team plays in for spring training.
Most teams will use one of their secondary logos as the main spring training logo.
For example, the Diamondbacks hat will have a snake head with a baseball, as opposed to one of the team’s normal logos.
Other MLB teams will have the same general look.
- Diamondbacks fall to Angels, split two-game series in Anaheim
- D-backs’ Robbie Ray gives up one run in second rehab start
- Goldschmidt, Dyson lead Diamondbacks to win over Angels
- Jarrod Dyson robs potential go-ahead grand slam in D-backs’ win
- D-backs’ Souza Jr. takes casual stroll on Chase Field concourse