MLB debuts 2017 spring training designs
When pitchers and catchers first report on Feb. 14, they’ll be sporting some sleek new gear for the beginning of 2017 spring training.
Teams in both the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues will have a logo on the side showing the state the team plays in for spring training.
Most teams will use one of their secondary logos as the main spring training logo.
For example, the Diamondbacks hat will have a snake head with a baseball, as opposed to one of the team’s normal logos.
Other MLB teams will have the same general look.
- Sedona Red Recap: Starters rest as D-backs’ backups can’t overcome Giants
- D-backs Wild Card playoff game sells out in less than two hours
- Sedona Red Recap: Martinez strikes again as D-backs clinch playoffs
- D-backs playoff tickets go on sale Monday morning
- Arizona Diamondbacks clinch first postseason spot since 2011