David Johnson seems pretty much recovered from his MCL injury
When the Cardinals eased concerns about running back David Johnson’s knee injury that occurred on New Year’s Day by saying it was only an MCL sprain a day later, it was expected he’d take a few months to recover.
A few days short of six weeks since then, we could assume Johnson is nearing total recovery.
If you need more proof that Johnson’s progress is going great, well, he posted on Twitter that “progress is going great!” That message accompanied this video, which …. just watch.
Yep, nothing to see here — just a 225-pound man defying physics by launching himself out of a pool and onto the pool deck. And he’s doing so with a not-completely-recovered MCL sprain.
This is more confirmation David Johnson is not human.
- Cardinals discuss protests, say their actions will be ‘unified’
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Week 3 NFL Injury Report: Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals
- Dealing Cards: Peterson vs. Bryant highlights Monday Night showdown
- Inside the Numbers: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys