David Johnson seems pretty much recovered from his MCL injury
When the Cardinals eased concerns about running back David Johnson’s knee injury that occurred on New Year’s Day by saying it was only an MCL sprain a day later, it was expected he’d take a few months to recover.
A few days short of six weeks since then, we could assume Johnson is nearing total recovery.
If you need more proof that Johnson’s progress is going great, well, he posted on Twitter that “progress is going great!” That message accompanied this video, which …. just watch.
Yep, nothing to see here — just a 225-pound man defying physics by launching himself out of a pool and onto the pool deck. And he’s doing so with a not-completely-recovered MCL sprain.
This is more confirmation David Johnson is not human.
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI
- Cardinals need a lot to go right to rise in ESPN’s future power rankings