David Johnson seems pretty much recovered from his MCL injury
When the Cardinals eased concerns about running back David Johnson’s knee injury that occurred on New Year’s Day by saying it was only an MCL sprain a day later, it was expected he’d take a few months to recover.
A few days short of six weeks since then, we could assume Johnson is nearing total recovery.
If you need more proof that Johnson’s progress is going great, well, he posted on Twitter that “progress is going great!” That message accompanied this video, which …. just watch.
Yep, nothing to see here — just a 225-pound man defying physics by launching himself out of a pool and onto the pool deck. And he’s doing so with a not-completely-recovered MCL sprain.
This is more confirmation David Johnson is not human.
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Titans hire Mike Vrabel to replace Mularkey
- Armstrong, Wilks complete second interviews as Cards’ search rolls on
- Arians endorses Bettcher, Armstrong for Cardinals’ head coaching job
- PFF: Budda Baker a top performer among 2017 second rounders
- Browns to hire former Cardinals special teams coach Amos Jones