Anyone there? Suns’ Devin Booker struggled getting into the Memphis game
“Hello? Is anyone there?”
On Wednesday, Devin Booker was struggling to get into the Memphis Grizzlies’ arena so he could play a basketball game.
Grizzlies media staffer Alexis Morgan was probably going to work herself when she spotted the Phoenix Suns youngster having trouble figuring out how to enter the FedExForum.
I spotted Devin Booker walking around FedExForum trying to get in and knocking on doors like a travel salesman before the game 😂 pic.twitter.com/J5li8ADTEe
— Alexis Morgan (@alexiskmorgan) February 9, 2017
Booker was peeking through the tinted glass and tapping on the windows trying to get the attention of somebody to let him in.
It appears Booker convinced somebody that he was indeed an NBA basketball player, because he was in the starting lineup when Phoenix tipped off against Memphis.
Maybe once that Nike film featuring Booker comes out, he’ll have an easier time entering his workplace.
- Woj: Suns coaching search is underway, will include Triano
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- NBA Draft stock report: Many exits for top prospects in NCAA Tournament
- Suns GM: ‘It probably is unlikely’ Tyson Chandler plays rest of season
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul