“Hello? Is anyone there?”
On Wednesday, Devin Booker was struggling to get into the Memphis Grizzlies’ arena so he could play a basketball game.
Grizzlies media staffer Alexis Morgan was probably going to work herself when she spotted the Phoenix Suns youngster having trouble figuring out how to enter the FedExForum.
I spotted Devin Booker walking around FedExForum trying to get in and knocking on doors like a travel salesman before the game 😂 pic.twitter.com/J5li8ADTEe
— Alexis Morgan (@alexiskmorgan) February 9, 2017
Booker was peeking through the tinted glass and tapping on the windows trying to get the attention of somebody to let him in.
It appears Booker convinced somebody that he was indeed an NBA basketball player, because he was in the starting lineup when Phoenix tipped off against Memphis.
Maybe once that Nike film featuring Booker comes out, he’ll have an easier time entering his workplace.
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop
- The 5: Intriguing items on the Suns’ 2017-18 schedule