The Arizona Diamondbacks have scheduled their Fan Fest from Noon-4:00 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18, at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
The afternoon will give fans the opportunity to meet with coaches, players, broadcasters and alumni.
The event will offer many interesting activities, including autographs, open batting cages, wiffle ball fields, face painting and even SUBWAY® cash cards with amounts ranging from $1 – $100 for the first 3,000 fans.
Fans can also purchase items — which includes game-used memorabilia — from the D-backs Team Shop.
Additionally, the Fan Fest will feature a Q&A session with many of the players along with other guests like D-backs general manager Mike Hazen, president Derrick Hall, skipper Torey Lovullo and 2001 World Series hero Luis Gonzalez.
This is the team’s 13th annual fan fest, though it will be the first time it will be held at Salt River Fields.
D-backs season ticket holders will have first choice to buy autograph session vouchers online from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16. Non-season ticket holders can buy autograph session vouchers at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 18 at the Salt River Fields Home Plate Box Office.
For more information, please visit the Fan Fest page.
- D-backs’ Robbie Ray fans 11 but takes loss in Single-A rehab start
- After yearlong road struggles, D-backs’ Corbin holds Astros scoreless
- Patrick Corbin throws 8.2 clean innings as D-backs drop Astros
- Descalso hits inside-the-park home run, the D-backs’ third in 2017
- D-backs’ Yasmany Tomas suffers setback from strained right groin