Advertisements will begin appearing on NBA jerseys as patches next season, and the Utah Jazz’s sponsored ad will be one of the more unique across the league.
Qualtrics, a Utah tech company, won’t have a “Qualtrics” advertisement on the Jazz jerseys. Instead, the company will place the name of its charity, “5 For The Fight,” on the uniforms to ask for $5 donations that will be given to cancer research.
“The Utah Jazz and Qualtrics are excited to form a partnership that will both transform the fan experience and make a tangible contribution to eradicating cancer by supporting some of the most important research being done today,” said Jazz President Steve Starks. “In addition, our partnership with Qualtrics will help us leverage greater analytics and innovation to take our team performance, employee engagement and fan experience to a whole new level.”
One-hundred percent of the donations in the campaign, which can be made at 5ForTheFight.org, go to supporting cancer research.
The Jazz will join the Nets (Infor) Celtics (General Electric), Kings (Blue Diamond) and Sixers (Stubhub) as NBA teams that will feature jersey patch ads next season.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity
- D-backs wear Memorial Day weekend uniforms Saturday against Brewers
- ESPN Uni Watch ranks Suns’ current jerseys 9th all-time among NBA uniforms
- Report: Suns interested in Jazz forward Derrick Favors
- Oregon Ducks’ uniforms, Nikes will glow in the dark against Utah
- Pennsylvania minor league team to honor Whoopie Pies with jerseys