Trivia Tuesday: D-backs with 14 or more wins in a single season
Pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training.
And it’s Valentine’s Day.
This week, we’ve decided to merge the two events into one Trivia Tuesday event!
In honor of February 14, your Trivia Tuesday challenge is to name every D-backs pitcher who has won 14 or more games in a single season. Eleven different pitchers have combined to accomplish the feat 21 times. We’ve supplied you with the year and the number of wins for each pitcher in that season.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
Note: You must type the pitcher’s first and last name to get credit for the answer.
- Trivia Tuesday: Territorial Cup first-round draft picks
- Diamondbacks add left-hander Jared Miller to 40-man roster
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins