Trivia Tuesday: D-backs with 14 or more wins in a single season
Pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training.
And it’s Valentine’s Day.
This week, we’ve decided to merge the two events into one Trivia Tuesday event!
In honor of February 14, your Trivia Tuesday challenge is to name every D-backs pitcher who has won 14 or more games in a single season. Eleven different pitchers have combined to accomplish the feat 21 times. We’ve supplied you with the year and the number of wins for each pitcher in that season.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
Note: You must type the pitcher’s first and last name to get credit for the answer.
- Eight-year-old throws first pitch at D-backs’ game using 3-D-printed hand
- Paul Goldschmidt: Intimidating, friendly, the guy you want at the plate
- Rockies light up Archie Bradley in game-changing inning of D-backs’ loss
- Current D-backs, 2001 champs dominate 20th anniversary team
- The 5: Diamondbacks storylines to watch in the season’s second half