Trivia Tuesday: D-backs with 14 or more wins in a single season
Pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training.
And it’s Valentine’s Day.
This week, we’ve decided to merge the two events into one Trivia Tuesday event!
In honor of February 14, your Trivia Tuesday challenge is to name every D-backs pitcher who has won 14 or more games in a single season. Eleven different pitchers have combined to accomplish the feat 21 times. We’ve supplied you with the year and the number of wins for each pitcher in that season.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
Note: You must type the pitcher’s first and last name to get credit for the answer.
- D-backs’ Zack Greinke to miss next scheduled start
- D-backs make five roster moves, send Socrates Brito to Triple-A
- D-backs’ Robbie Ray throws strong outing with Opening Day a possibility
- D-backs uncertain about Zack Greinke’s status for Opening Day
- Portillo’s and Dutch Bros join food options for D-backs at Chase Field