Pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training.
And it’s Valentine’s Day.
This week, we’ve decided to merge the two events into one Trivia Tuesday event!
In honor of February 14, your Trivia Tuesday challenge is to name every D-backs pitcher who has won 14 or more games in a single season. Eleven different pitchers have combined to accomplish the feat 21 times. We’ve supplied you with the year and the number of wins for each pitcher in that season.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
Note: You must type the pitcher’s first and last name to get credit for the answer.
- D-backs’ Robbie Ray fans 11 but takes loss in Single-A rehab start
- After yearlong road struggles, D-backs’ Corbin holds Astros scoreless
- Patrick Corbin throws 8.2 clean innings as D-backs drop Astros
- Descalso hits inside-the-park home run, the D-backs’ third in 2017
- D-backs’ Yasmany Tomas suffers setback from strained right groin