FOX Sports Arizona on Wednesday announced that Mark Grace will join their staff as a pre and post-game show analyst for Arizona Diamondbacks broadcasts.
One of the most popular personalities in D-backs history, Grace will join hosts Todd Walsh and Jody Jackson as well as analyst Brandon Webb. Steve Berthiaume and Bob Brenly will once again handle play-by-play and color commentary duties, respectively.
“We are excited to be able to welcome Mark Grace to the FOX Sports Arizona family,” said FOX Sports Arizona senior vice president and general manager Brian Hogan. “Baseball fans love him and we know he will bring a new approach to our coverage as he is able to equally educate and entertain our loyal D-backs viewing audience.”
Grace’s debut on “D-backs Live” will be March 31, when the team plays its final spring training game.
This will not be Grace’s first stint with the D-backs broadcast crew, as he served as the color commentator from 2007 to 2011. In 2014 he was the hitting coach for the Class-A Hillsboro Hops, and in 2015 and 16 he was the Diamondbacks’ assistant hitting coach.
- ESPN Insider: Martinez trade should not affect D-backs’ outfield defense
- Trivia Tuesday: Most starts in D-backs’ history
- D-backs’ Tomas to undergo core surgery, likely done for 2017
- A.J. Pollock’s two-run shot gives D-backs extra-inning win over Mets
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Christian Walker and Eric Jokisch star in Reno