Erin it Out: A look at the D-backs as they begin spring training
The Arizona Diamondbacks had incredibly high expectations in 2016, only to fall flat and finish fourth in the NL West.
With the pressure off, will this summer be better?
That is the hope of new GM Mike Hazen, who tabbed Torey Lovullo to take over as manager after Chip Hale was relieved of his duties.
In the first episode of “Erin It Out,” Arizona Sports 98.7’s Erin Maloney takes a look at the changes the organization made and previews what is to come as the D-backs begin their spring training slate.
- D-backs mull options at Winter Meetings, Yanks reportedly eye Corbin
- D-backs claim pitcher Henry Owens off waivers
- Former D-back Chris Iannetta agrees to deal with Colorado Rockies
- Reliever T.J. McFarland signs one-year contract with D-backs
- Diamondbacks announce 2018 minor league and development staff