Trivia Tuesday: Players who have scored 20+ in Territorial Cup
The Arizona State Sun Devils will close out their Pac-12 regular season schedule Saturday when they host their arch rival — the Arizona Wildcats — at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.
Since the turn of the century, there have been 58 different times an ASU or UA player has scored 20 points or more in a Territorial Cup hoops battle. It’s been accomplished by 33 different players on either side of the rivalry.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all 33 players who have gone off for 20 or more in a single ASU-UA game since 2000. We’ve provided you with the school, year and number of points for each occurrence and given you 10 minutes on the clock.
Don’t shoot an air ball…good luck.
- Arizona coach Sean Miller is a fan of ASU’s win over Kansas
- Trivia Tuesday: College hoops teams that cracked the AP Top 5 last year
- ASU guard Shannon Evans wins Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Two Arizona linebackers named to freshman ESPN All-America team
- Arizona guard Rawle Alkins plans to return vs. Alabama