Trivia Tuesday: Players who have scored 20+ in Territorial Cup
The Arizona State Sun Devils will close out their Pac-12 regular season schedule Saturday when they host their arch rival — the Arizona Wildcats — at Wells Fargo Arena in Tempe.
Since the turn of the century, there have been 58 different times an ASU or UA player has scored 20 points or more in a Territorial Cup hoops battle. It’s been accomplished by 33 different players on either side of the rivalry.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name all 33 players who have gone off for 20 or more in a single ASU-UA game since 2000. We’ve provided you with the school, year and number of points for each occurrence and given you 10 minutes on the clock.
Don’t shoot an air ball…good luck.
- Trivia Tuesday: First 100-yard games by Cardinals running backs
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate wins Pac-12 Player of the Week after UCLA win
- Arizona football preview: Tate and the Wildcats face Rosen and the Bruins
- Arizona head coach Sean Miller issues support for FBI NCAA investigation
- Pac-12 announces task force seeking answers in college sports