There are only 33 days until the Arizona Diamondbacks open their 20th season of baseball against the San Francisco Giants at Chase Field.
Of course, spring training is well underway, and D-backs’ fans have their attention focused on Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
But what’s going on at the Diamondbacks’ home park from April to October?
The D-backs released a time lapse video on the their social media channels that pinpoints the process that must be undertaken for a stadium to host 81 (and hopefully more) home games.
Fans looking to purchase single-game tickets for any of those matchups can do so, as they went on sale Monday. You can track them down by clicking here.
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Christian Walker and Eric Jokisch star in Reno
- D-backs get thumped as Twins complete three-game sweep
- Torey Lovullo gets ejected after umpire issues D-backs a warning
- First inning vs. Twins goes south on D-backs’ McFarland, Shipley
- D-backs call up Shipley and Sherfy, send down Hoover and Bracho