D-backs’ time lapse video shows Chase Field is ready to go
There are only 33 days until the Arizona Diamondbacks open their 20th season of baseball against the San Francisco Giants at Chase Field.
Of course, spring training is well underway, and D-backs’ fans have their attention focused on Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
But what’s going on at the Diamondbacks’ home park from April to October?
The D-backs released a time lapse video on the their social media channels that pinpoints the process that must be undertaken for a stadium to host 81 (and hopefully more) home games.
Fans looking to purchase single-game tickets for any of those matchups can do so, as they went on sale Monday. You can track them down by clicking here.
- D-backs’ Iannetta uses winery to help wildfire first responders
- Report: Tigers to hire D-backs’ Ron Gardenhire as next manager
- The agony of defeat: Worst losses in Arizona sports
- Former exec Tony La Russa leaves analyst position with D-backs
- Keith Law: D-backs’ Yoan Lopez shows flashes in Arizona Fall League