D-backs’ time lapse video shows Chase Field is ready to go
There are only 33 days until the Arizona Diamondbacks open their 20th season of baseball against the San Francisco Giants at Chase Field.
Of course, spring training is well underway, and D-backs’ fans have their attention focused on Salt River Fields at Talking Stick.
But what’s going on at the Diamondbacks’ home park from April to October?
The D-backs released a time lapse video on the their social media channels that pinpoints the process that must be undertaken for a stadium to host 81 (and hopefully more) home games.
Fans looking to purchase single-game tickets for any of those matchups can do so, as they went on sale Monday. You can track them down by clicking here.
- D-backs pick RHP Albert Suarez, lose two prospects in Rule 5 Draft
- Reports: Closer Fernando Rodney to sign with Twins
- D-backs sign OF Cesar Puello to minor-league contract
- D-backs Winter Meetings notes: Greinke, Drury come up in rumors
- D-backs mull options at Winter Meetings, Yanks reportedly eye Corbin