Don’t want to get pinched for St. Patrick’s Day but still want to rep the Diamondbacks?
March 17 is coming up, and MLB is rolling out team-inspired fitted caps and snapbacks as well as festive, green T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies. The gear ranges from $15 to $65.
The response to MLB’s caps was mixed. Some fans are excited about the hats.
Others couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
However, not everyone’s response was quite as positive.
If you want to rock this gear on gameday, the Diamondbacks will have split squad Cactus League games on St. Patty’s Day against the Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium and against the Seattle Mariners at Salt River Fields.
- Diamondbacks get Pollock and Goldschmidt back, announce starting rotation
- D-backs return Rule 5 pick Tyler Jones to Yankees
- Sports Illustrated: Paul Goldschmidt has 11th-highest MLB trade value
- The 5: Promising statistics from the D-backs’ spring so far
- D-backs ace Zack Greinke ‘felt strong’ in longest outing of spring