MLB unveils green Diamondbacks gear for St. Patrick’s Day
Don’t want to get pinched for St. Patrick’s Day but still want to rep the Diamondbacks?
March 17 is coming up, and MLB is rolling out team-inspired fitted caps and snapbacks as well as festive, green T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies. The gear ranges from $15 to $65.
The response to MLB’s caps was mixed. Some fans are excited about the hats.
Others couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
However, not everyone’s response was quite as positive.
If you want to rock this gear on gameday, the Diamondbacks will have split squad Cactus League games on St. Patty’s Day against the Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium and against the Seattle Mariners at Salt River Fields.
- Marte’s single in 13th lifts Diamondbacks over Pirates
- Diamondbacks agree to terms with five additional draft picks
- Alex Avila hits home run in Diamondbacks’ win over Pirates
- Sports Illustrated: Ketel Marte’s great month of June at the plate
- He’s back: Shelby Miller will make season debut for D-backs on Monday