MLB unveils green Diamondbacks gear for St. Patrick’s Day
Don’t want to get pinched for St. Patrick’s Day but still want to rep the Diamondbacks?
March 17 is coming up, and MLB is rolling out team-inspired fitted caps and snapbacks as well as festive, green T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies. The gear ranges from $15 to $65.
The response to MLB’s caps was mixed. Some fans are excited about the hats.
Others couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
However, not everyone’s response was quite as positive.
If you want to rock this gear on gameday, the Diamondbacks will have split squad Cactus League games on St. Patty’s Day against the Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium and against the Seattle Mariners at Salt River Fields.
- D-backs’ starters see first playing time of spring training
- D-backs’ Nick Ahmed, Chris Owings looking forward to return from injury
- For established D-backs, spring training is a different experience
- Arizona Coyotes to host Diamondbacks Night on Feb. 24
- D-backs pay homage to Stoneman Douglas HS in spring opener