Don’t want to get pinched for St. Patrick’s Day but still want to rep the Diamondbacks?
March 17 is coming up, and MLB is rolling out team-inspired fitted caps and snapbacks as well as festive, green T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies. The gear ranges from $15 to $65.
The response to MLB’s caps was mixed. Some fans are excited about the hats.
Others couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
However, not everyone’s response was quite as positive.
If you want to rock this gear on gameday, the Diamondbacks will have split squad Cactus League games on St. Patty’s Day against the Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium and against the Seattle Mariners at Salt River Fields.
- Trivia Tuesday: Most starts in D-backs’ history
- D-backs’ Tomas to undergo core surgery, likely done for 2017
- A.J. Pollock’s two-run shot gives D-backs extra-inning win over Mets
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Christian Walker and Eric Jokisch star in Reno
- D-backs get thumped as Twins complete three-game sweep