MLB unveils green Diamondbacks gear for St. Patrick’s Day
Don’t want to get pinched for St. Patrick’s Day but still want to rep the Diamondbacks?
March 17 is coming up, and MLB is rolling out team-inspired fitted caps and snapbacks as well as festive, green T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies. The gear ranges from $15 to $65.
The response to MLB’s caps was mixed. Some fans are excited about the hats.
Others couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
However, not everyone’s response was quite as positive.
If you want to rock this gear on gameday, the Diamondbacks will have split squad Cactus League games on St. Patty’s Day against the Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium and against the Seattle Mariners at Salt River Fields.
- D-backs’ Iannetta uses winery to help wildfire first responders
- Report: Tigers to hire D-backs’ Ron Gardenhire as next manager
- The agony of defeat: Worst losses in Arizona sports
- Former exec Tony La Russa leaves analyst position with D-backs
- Keith Law: D-backs’ Yoan Lopez shows flashes in Arizona Fall League