Don’t want to get pinched for St. Patrick’s Day but still want to rep the Diamondbacks?
March 17 is coming up, and MLB is rolling out team-inspired fitted caps and snapbacks as well as festive, green T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts and hoodies. The gear ranges from $15 to $65.
The response to MLB’s caps was mixed. Some fans are excited about the hats.
Others couldn’t wait to get their hands on them.
However, not everyone’s response was quite as positive.
If you want to rock this gear on gameday, the Diamondbacks will have split squad Cactus League games on St. Patty’s Day against the Oakland A’s at Hohokam Stadium and against the Seattle Mariners at Salt River Fields.
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs offense comes up short in loss to Rockies
- D-backs’ upcoming games vs. Rockies could make for NL West shake-up
- Sedona Red Recap: Taijuan Walker strikes out career-high 11 as D-backs beat Padres
- Diamondbacks President Hall talks pitching situation, early success
- Rehab or surgery: Diamondbacks right-hander Shelby Miller weighing his options