The Phoenix Suns continued their winning ways Sunday afternoon with an improbable win over the Boston Celtics capped by Tyler Ulis’ three-point buzzer beater.
You probably haven’t seen it this way.
The folks over at @TitanicHoops gave Ulis’ heroics the Celine Dion treatment, because, you know, setting basketball highlights to the theme song of a 20-year-old movie about a 105-year old boat sinking apparently is a thing.
Sadly, we agree. “My Heart Will Go On” does add to the unbelievable finish.
Still can’t figure out why Rose just didn’t scoot over on that door to make room for Jack, though.
— Titanic Hoops (@TitanicHoops) March 6, 2017
- Devin Booker tops list of five highest-scoring nights in Suns history
- Kobe Bryant’s ‘be legendary’ advice to Devin Booker comes full circle after 70-point night
- Devin Booker scores franchise-record 70 points in loss to Celtics
- NBA releases video of the top ten dunks from Marquese Chriss
- Suns’ loss gives Nets their first winning streak of the season