Sun Devils to have special postseason uniforms courtesy of adidas
The Arizona State Sun Devils will have a new look when they take the court in this week’s Pac-12 Tournament.
ASU is an adidas school, and on Monday the apparel company announced nine of its schools will be part of its “Create Yours” men’s collection for the postseason.
Sun Devil fans may not feel like there is much of a difference between their postseason uniform and their standard road maroon gear, though with the way some uniforms get tinkered with that might be a good thing.
The school’s primary colors are still featured, with the biggest difference being more gold being added to the mix on the shoulders and neckline as well as the shorts, where there is also a bigger, bolder pitchfork.
There will also be new shoes to compliment the uniform.
Joining ASU with the new look are Mississippi State, Louisville, Miami, Nebraska, Kansas, North Carolina State, Indiana and Texas A&M. The Sun Devils’ first game of the Pac-12 Tournament will be Wednesday at 1 p.m. against Stanford.
- No. 16 Arizona State pulls away late, defeats struggling Cal
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley on slumping Tra Holder: ‘He kind of gets a pass’
- Kansas State basketball throws it back with lavender jerseys
- No. 16 Arizona State drops to 2-4 in Pac-12 play after loss to Stanford
- Five-star forward Taeshon Cherry announces commitment to ASU