Former Arizona Cardinals linebacker Karlos Dansby is back again.
The 35-year-old, two-time Cardinal and 13-year NFL veteran will begin his third stint with the Cardinals.
Dansby has started 178 of his 196 games played with the Cardinals, Dolphins, Browns and Bengals. The Cardinals first drafted Dansby out of Auburn in 2004, and he played with the Cards through the 2009 season. After a stint with the Dolphins, he returned to Arizona for a season in 2013.
One could view Dansby’s return as a replacement for Kevin Minter, who hit the market Thursday, the first day of NFL free agency.
With the Bengals last season, Dansby started seven of his 16 games played, posting six passes defensed and one sack with 114 total tackles, good for 20th in the NFL.
- With added leadership, Cardinals press forward following ‘expected losses’
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Projections for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Notes: Boehm’s tan line, Shipley’s value and Jones’ new focus
- Cardinals president Bidwill donates $10,000 to St. Louis charity
- Carson Palmer would enjoy mentoring Cardinals’ QB of future