Suns’ Brandon Knight, Alan Williams rifle through Tupperware full of candy
It’s not been an easy season for Suns guard Brandon Knight.
He lost his starting job, struggled in a bench role and the lost his playing time altogether. At least things remain sugary sweet while he awaits an opportunity sitting on the bench.
No, literally. He’s eating candy.
— LØØPSØØP (@vineydelnegro) March 10, 2017
During the Phoenix Suns’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, TNT’s cameras caught Knight and center Alan Williams rifling through a Tupperware full of candy.
This brings up a few questions.
For one, why is there candy on the bench? Is this variety of candy from Halloween? How stiff is the Laffy Taffy if it is indeed from October?
Honestly, it sort of looks like the Tupperware is limited to gum, and chewing gum is a thing one can do while playing basketball, so maybe we’re overthinking this one a little bit.
- Suns focus on defense after record blowout loss in season opener
- NAZ Suns GM Burrage shifts role, assistant Lehman promoted
- The agony of defeat: Worst losses in Arizona sports
- Watch: Suns’ transition from defense to offense will hypnotize you
- Suns Strokes: Suns suffer worst loss in franchise history to Blazers