It’s not been an easy season for Suns guard Brandon Knight.
He lost his starting job, struggled in a bench role and the lost his playing time altogether. At least things remain sugary sweet while he awaits an opportunity sitting on the bench.
No, literally. He’s eating candy.
— LØØPSØØP (@vineydelnegro) March 10, 2017
During the Phoenix Suns’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, TNT’s cameras caught Knight and center Alan Williams rifling through a Tupperware full of candy.
This brings up a few questions.
For one, why is there candy on the bench? Is this variety of candy from Halloween? How stiff is the Laffy Taffy if it is indeed from October?
Honestly, it sort of looks like the Tupperware is limited to gum, and chewing gum is a thing one can do while playing basketball, so maybe we’re overthinking this one a little bit.
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop
- The 5: Intriguing items on the Suns’ 2017-18 schedule