It’s not been an easy season for Suns guard Brandon Knight.
He lost his starting job, struggled in a bench role and the lost his playing time altogether. At least things remain sugary sweet while he awaits an opportunity sitting on the bench.
No, literally. He’s eating candy.
— LØØPSØØP (@vineydelnegro) March 10, 2017
During the Phoenix Suns’ game against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday, TNT’s cameras caught Knight and center Alan Williams rifling through a Tupperware full of candy.
This brings up a few questions.
For one, why is there candy on the bench? Is this variety of candy from Halloween? How stiff is the Laffy Taffy if it is indeed from October?
Honestly, it sort of looks like the Tupperware is limited to gum, and chewing gum is a thing one can do while playing basketball, so maybe we’re overthinking this one a little bit.
- Devin Booker tops list of five highest-scoring nights in Suns history
- Kobe Bryant’s ‘be legendary’ advice to Devin Booker comes full circle after 70-point night
- Devin Booker scores franchise-record 70 points in loss to Celtics
- NBA releases video of the top ten dunks from Marquese Chriss
- Suns’ loss gives Nets their first winning streak of the season