Meet the bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette filled with Black Forest ham and Swiss cheese. It’s served with honey mustard and roasted jalapeno ranch, as reported by ESPN’s Darren Rovell.
Does it have a name?
It appears not, but the new food item looks on par with its predecessors like the D-bat Dog, Churro Dog and Cheeseburger Dog. Those three items were a big hit and remain as such — the Churro Dogs will even be available this Thursday at Gila River Arena for the Arizona Coyotes’ “D-backs Night.”
The new bacon-wrapped pretzel baguette will cost $16 and might be a little less of a food challenge and more of an actual meal-sized item than the past home runs on the Chase Field menu.
The initial reactions appear to be quite favorable.
- Yasmany Tomas has best day of spring in return to Arizona lineup
- Baseball researcher: Yasmany Tomas projected to be 4th-worst defender in MLB
- After blistering start to spring, Taijuan Walker struggles for third straight outing
- Diamondbacks get Pollock and Goldschmidt back, announce starting rotation
- D-backs return Rule 5 pick Tyler Jones to Yankees