When head coach Lute Olson arrived on campus at the University of Arizona in 1983, he inherited a team that went 4-24 the previous season.
The Wildcats had not been to the NCAA Tournament in seven years and only had three trips to the “Big Dance” in school history.
Oh, how things changed.
Olson built a powerhouse in the desert — a tradition that has continued to today. In fact, when the Wildcats take on North Dakota in the first round of this year’s NCAA Tournament Thursday, they will be playing their 82nd NCAA Tournament game since the Olson Era started in 1983.
Your task this week is to name the top 20 Wildcat scorers in NCAA Tournament action in that span.
We’ve given you eight minutes and some hints. Good luck in this week’s Trivia Tuesday!
- Arizona PG Kadeem Allen goes No. 53 to Celtics in NBA Draft
- Trivia Tuesday: Second-round draft picks who became NBA All-Stars
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs pitchers with 10 or more strikeouts in a game
- Arizona basketball lands 5-star PG recruit Brandon Williams
- Trivia Tuesday: Baseball’s no-hitters since 2000