Is there ever a good time to receive a spud with a picture of you printed on it?
That’s a peculiar question, but it’s a question Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki might have asked himself when someone sent him a potato on Wednesday morning.
The world may never know the motivations of the potato mailer, but one can assume it’s a roundabout congratulations for Nowitzki topping 30,000 career points on March 7.
A potato might be an unconventional gift, but at least Nowitzki can turn it into a nice snack.
- Suns Strokes: Warren, Booker lead Phoenix to home finale win over Mavericks
- Suns notebook: Watson praises Derrick Jones Jr. after first career start
- Devin Booker buries jumper at buzzer for second game-winner of season
- Curry’s 24 points help Mavericks hold off Spurs, 105-101
- Thunder F Kanter fractures forearm punching a chair