Do you remember what Arizona head coach Sean Miller was dealing with one year and one day ago?
To refresh your memory, the Wildcats’ head coach lost his jacket and then sweated through two white dress shirts as his Arizona team fell in its NCAA Tournament opener against Wichita State.
Flash forward to the second half of No. 2-seeded Arizona’s 2017 tournament-opening 100-82 win over North Dakota, when the Fighting Hawks pulled within 68-61.
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) March 17, 2017
Well, at least he seems calmer this time around.
And apparently, he’s still getting his message across. After that break, the Wildcats went on a massive 21-6 run over the next six minutes of game time to lead 88-67.
Miller seemed oblivious to this fact, however.
Television cameras — and a mic — caught the very calm head coach telling a referee, “this is gonna be a long seven minutes.”
Hey, he still had his jacket on! Count that as a win.
- Arizona Wildcats are taking over the Lakers coaching staff
- Arizona Wildcats unveil new uniforms ahead of 2017 season
- Arizona’s Alkins, Ayton ranked in SI’s top-20 2018 NBA prospects
- Arizona PG Kadeem Allen goes No. 53 to Celtics in NBA Draft
- Arizona basketball lands 5-star PG recruit Brandon Williams