After shutting down three players for the season, the Phoenix Suns are reportedly adding another player to the roster.
Phoenix has recently shut down Eric Bledsoe, Tyson Chandler and Brandon Knight. They are also still without Dragan Bender, leaving them with ten players on the roster to be in the rotation.
The 25-year-old Eddie went undrafted in 2014 after four years at Virginia Tech. He spent his first season in the NBA D-League. In 2015, Eddie played in 26 games for the Washington Wizards after being signed in late December. Eddie would go on to play in three preseason games for the Wizards in the 2016-17 season before being waived.
This season, he’s played for two different teams in the NBA D-League, averaging 14.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Eddie won the NBA D-League’s three-point contest in 2015.
- Suns NBA Draft notebook: Hart, Motley and Kuzma intriguing in deep second round
- Offensive thought: Lauri Markkanen, Malik Monk could be NBA Draft sleepers for Suns
- Arizona Sports’ 2017 NBA Mock Draft Tracker
- Will Josh Jackson fall to the Suns in the 2017 NBA Draft? A 76ers beat writer isn’t so sure
- Eric Bledsoe among the NBA’s most wanted summer trade targets