This TV guide description of Giants-Diamondbacks is not correct
We don’t know the job description of the person who writes the television show details on the TV guide for a satellite or cable service. We just know one person in charge of such things was not doing their job.
For the Giants’ and Diamondbacks’ matchup on Wednesday, the description for the game was intriguing. Was it accurate?
Not so much.
“When a murderer is killed in a police shoot-out, he invokes a voodoo spell that allows him to transfer his spirit into a doll,” the description read on SB Nation baseball writer Grant Brisbee’s TV guide.
What followed was a stream of jokes about the San Francisco bullpen, the D-backs’ uniforms from a year ago and more.
- D-backs’ Iannetta uses winery to help wildfire first responders
- Report: Tigers to hire D-backs’ Ron Gardenhire as next manager
- The agony of defeat: Worst losses in Arizona sports
- Former exec Tony La Russa leaves analyst position with D-backs
- Keith Law: D-backs’ Yoan Lopez shows flashes in Arizona Fall League