We don’t know the job description of the person who writes the television show details on the TV guide for a satellite or cable service. We just know one person in charge of such things was not doing their job.
For the Giants’ and Diamondbacks’ matchup on Wednesday, the description for the game was intriguing. Was it accurate?
Not so much.
“When a murderer is killed in a police shoot-out, he invokes a voodoo spell that allows him to transfer his spirit into a doll,” the description read on SB Nation baseball writer Grant Brisbee’s TV guide.
What followed was a stream of jokes about the San Francisco bullpen, the D-backs’ uniforms from a year ago and more.
- Trivia Tuesday: Most starts in D-backs’ history
- D-backs’ Tomas to undergo core surgery, likely done for 2017
- A.J. Pollock’s two-run shot gives D-backs extra-inning win over Mets
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Christian Walker and Eric Jokisch star in Reno
- D-backs get thumped as Twins complete three-game sweep