Holiday-themed D-backs uniform set has been released for 2017
The Arizona Diamondbacks made some small changes to their uniform set this season, and thus far, the reactions seem to be fairly positive.
But as is the case every season, what the D-backs wear during most of their games will not be the only uniforms they don.
Every summer Major League Baseball has its teams honor various holidays, with specially-designed uniforms and hats for each occasion.
So, on Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day and Independence Day the D-backs and every other team will sport holiday-themed looks.
With help from SportsLogos.net, here is the 2017 collection:
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins
- J.D. Martinez’s agent keeps making hilarious metaphors
- D-backs’ Greinke finishes fourth in NL Cy Young voting, Ray seventh
- NL MVP: How D-backs’ Goldschmidt stacks up against other two finalists