The Arizona Diamondbacks made some small changes to their uniform set this season, and thus far, the reactions seem to be fairly positive.
But as is the case every season, what the D-backs wear during most of their games will not be the only uniforms they don.
Every summer Major League Baseball has its teams honor various holidays, with specially-designed uniforms and hats for each occasion.
So, on Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day and Independence Day the D-backs and every other team will sport holiday-themed looks.
With help from SportsLogos.net, here is the 2017 collection:
- Second baseman Brandon Drury leaves D-backs vs. Padres with jammed knee
- Arizona Diamondbacks, RHP Shelby Miller await opinion of Dr. James Andrews
- Sedona Red Recap: Corbin sturdy, D-backs get hot in win over Padres
- D-backs juggle rotation, name Zack Godley starter; Archie Bradley remains in bullpen
- No Goldy, no problem: Owings hits first grand slam in Goldschmidt’s slot