David Johnson has become one of the best running backs in the NFL for his ability to trot down the field, but he took his ability to another sport when the Harlem Globetrotters came to Phoenix.
On April 8th, Johnson got the chance to show off his basketball skills with the Globetrotters at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Johnson got his own No. 31 jersey and played in some of the game with the Globetrotters. He also spent some of the game with his wife and newborn son.
His time with the Globetrotters gave Johnson a chance to reunite with a high school classmate, Devan “Beast” Douglas, whom Johnson played with at Clinton High School in Iowa.
- Cardinals RB David Johnson starts for ESPN’s ‘perfect NFL roster’
- Dealing Cards: Arians displeased with team’s receivers
- Cardinals’ David Johnson ‘welcomes’ 30 touches per game
- Dealing Cards: DB Tramon Williams competing for a role
- David Johnson had ‘a good time’ shooting fantasy football commercial