David Johnson balls out with the Harlem Globetrotters
David Johnson has become one of the best running backs in the NFL for his ability to trot down the field, but he took his ability to another sport when the Harlem Globetrotters came to Phoenix.
On April 8th, Johnson got the chance to show off his basketball skills with the Globetrotters at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Johnson got his own No. 31 jersey and played in some of the game with the Globetrotters. He also spent some of the game with his wife and newborn son.
His time with the Globetrotters gave Johnson a chance to reunite with a high school classmate, Devan “Beast” Douglas, whom Johnson played with at Clinton High School in Iowa.
- Schlereth: By signing Peterson, are Cardinals trying to win 2009 NFC title?
- Dealing Cards: Chris Johnson the odd man out, David Johnson on the mend
- By the Numbers: Adrian Peterson could help Arizona Cardinals run game
- The Consensus Week 5: Not a lot of movement for Cardinals after SF win
- The Consensus Week 4: Cardinals take a tumble after MNF loss