John Wall goes behind back, throws down ferocious dunk against Hawks
Sometimes the most impressive individual performances come despite a struggling team.
Washington Wizards point guard John Wall proved that Saturday, when he threw down a vicious dunk against the Atlanta Hawks with his team trailing 38-12 in the first quarter.
Following an Atlanta three, Wall sprinted down the floor, swung the ball around his back and dunked over Hawks small forward Kent Bazemore.
One of the most explosive players in the NBA, Wall has made a living out of highlight plays, but this one certainly stood out.
Even Phoenix Suns head coach Earl Watson took notice.
However, the basket still only counted for two points and the Wizards trailed Atlanta by 23 after the slam.
The former No. 1 pick scored 31 points for the Wizards as they fell to the Hawks, 116-98.
- Internet mocks Kawhi Leonard over New Balance shoe deal
- Free-flowing offense, Bradley Beal’s availability could be match in Phoenix
- ASU basketball game against San Francisco postponed
- Arizona State basketball to play in 2019 Pac-12 China game
- Mikal Bridges’ day begins with one thing in mind: domination