Robin Lopez is out here tying opponent Jae Crowder’s shoe
Robin Lopez loses is own shoe, and of course tries to untie Jae Crowder’s right after 😂 pic.twitter.com/umXRH2kM8u
— The Crossover (@TheCrossover) April 24, 2017
But the highlight of the 104-95 Boston win was none of the above.
A sequence in the storyline-laden game began when Chicago center Robin Lopez lost his shoe. Boston’s Jae Crowder decided to throw the shoe (Who throws a shoe? Honestly!), but that was only the second most questionable part of the play.
Lopez’s response was to bear-hug Crowder before grabbing his shoe only to stop to tie Crowder’s own sneaker. It was the highlight of the evening.
It’s a fact.
It’s unclear if Lopez was genuinely trying to help Crowder out or if he was being petty about the thrown shoe. Probably the latter.
Anyway, Lopez went with the classic loop, swoop and pull technique.
This second angle from the sideline is the best. Just watch when Crowder realizes Lopez is messing with his kicks and simply points at his foot while pleading with the ref.
Robin Lopez out here tying shoes??? 😂 pic.twitter.com/ALlu7Bo3Yv
— Legends (@LegendsofCH) April 24, 2017
- SI: Phoenix Suns have one of the brighter futures in the NBA
- Report: Former Sun Monroe signs with Celtics over Pelicans
- Are the Patriots the greatest major North American pro sports team?
- While discussing title banners, Rondo indirectly takes shot at Suns
- Philadelphia 76ers pull off hilarious prank on comedian