Robin Lopez is out here tying opponent Jae Crowder’s shoe
Robin Lopez loses is own shoe, and of course tries to untie Jae Crowder’s right after 😂 pic.twitter.com/umXRH2kM8u
— The Crossover (@TheCrossover) April 24, 2017
But the highlight of the 104-95 Boston win was none of the above.
A sequence in the storyline-laden game began when Chicago center Robin Lopez lost his shoe. Boston’s Jae Crowder decided to throw the shoe (Who throws a shoe? Honestly!), but that was only the second most questionable part of the play.
Lopez’s response was to bear-hug Crowder before grabbing his shoe only to stop to tie Crowder’s own sneaker. It was the highlight of the evening.
It’s a fact.
It’s unclear if Lopez was genuinely trying to help Crowder out or if he was being petty about the thrown shoe. Probably the latter.
Anyway, Lopez went with the classic loop, swoop and pull technique.
This second angle from the sideline is the best. Just watch when Crowder realizes Lopez is messing with his kicks and simply points at his foot while pleading with the ref.
Robin Lopez out here tying shoes??? 😂 pic.twitter.com/ALlu7Bo3Yv
— Legends (@LegendsofCH) April 24, 2017
- The 5: Coaches who left their team after winning a championship
- Devin Booker, KAT take on Lopez twins on Jimmy Kimmel
- LeBron James leaves reporters stunned by his incredible memory
- Suns Strokes: Big night from Jackson, Ulis not enough in loss to Boston
- SI: Phoenix Suns have one of the brighter futures in the NBA