Trivia Tuesday: First Pac-12 Player Drafted Each Year
The Arizona Cardinals are getting ready to participate in their 30th NFL Draft since the franchise moved from St. Louis to the desert in 1988.
In that time frame, the Pac-12 Conference (known as Pac-10 from 1988 to 2011) has produced a lot of NFL talent. In fact, (*Bill Walton voice) the Conference of Champions has seen 936 players drafted in the 29 years since Arizona became the home of an NFL team.
We’re not going to ask you to name all of them. That would be cruel. But your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week is to name the first Pac-10/Pac-12 player drafted each year.
We’ve supplied you with the year, draft position, school, position and drafting team. All you have to do is come up with the player. See, we’re not cruel at all!
You’ve got 10 minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- Cardinals LB Deone Bucannon stays in the moment as free agency looms
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals try to salvage road win against Falcons
- Week 15 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
- Wilks and Rosen clash … over who has the best holiday decorations
- Cardinals draft Ohio State DE Nick Bosa in McShay’s 1st NFL mock