Elementary school in Austin, Texas sends invitation to Devin Booker
A second grade class at John C. Blazier Elementary School in Austin, Texas might just get to meet their favorite NBA player, Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker.
The class maintained a 100 percent passing rate in reading for the whole school year, and they celebrated that accomplishment by inviting Booker to come read with them.
And Booker noticed the invite.
The students seemed happy about the possibility of meeting Booker, and even previewed some of the questions they planned on asking, such as the importance of being legendary.
The class came up with a hashtag as well: #DEVINreadsaBOOKERtwoinATX
It’s safe to say the kids were excited when Booker responded to their teacher’s tweet.
- Devin Booker and Karl-Anthony Towns, the NBA’s next frenemies
- Devin Booker, KAT take on Lopez twins on Jimmy Kimmel
- ESPN’s Marks would be stunned if Suns traded for Karl-Anthony Towns
- Trade No. 1 pick for Towns? The Suns have leverage, incentive and Booker
- Suns’ Devin Booker is having fun with one Karl-Anthony Towns report