Elementary school in Austin, Texas sends invitation to Devin Booker
A second grade class at John C. Blazier Elementary School in Austin, Texas might just get to meet their favorite NBA player, Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker.
The class maintained a 100 percent passing rate in reading for the whole school year, and they celebrated that accomplishment by inviting Booker to come read with them.
And Booker noticed the invite.
The students seemed happy about the possibility of meeting Booker, and even previewed some of the questions they planned on asking, such as the importance of being legendary.
The class came up with a hashtag as well: #DEVINreadsaBOOKERtwoinATX
It’s safe to say the kids were excited when Booker responded to their teacher’s tweet.
- ESPN’s NBARank puts Suns G Devin Booker on the verge
- Phoenix Suns ranked No. 22 in ESPN’s NBA Future Power Rankings
- Suns GM McDonough: Devin Booker’s hand swelled in pickup game
- Suns’ Devin Booker ranked just within top 50 of SI’s Top 100 NBA players
- Devin Booker’s injury will test Suns’ perimeter versatility early