NFL Draft fashion: DeShone Kizer, Takkarist McKinley’s fam steal the show
Young men clean up for the NFL Draft, and early returns from the 2017 event in Philadelphia was no exception.
Draftees brought the heat on Thursday night before the first round.
— Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer’s purple suit was swaggy, but it wasn’t the color that was the story; the inside of the jacket featured a full Jack Link’s Beef Jerky sasquatch running on the quarterback’s back. It appears Kizer is already picking up some solid endorsement deals — ah, the life of a pro.
— Upstaging all the draftees was a family member of UCLA defensive end Takkarist McKinley. His oversized cowboy hat was safely in the zone between pretty bold and Pharrell Williams’ hat. Also: That suit. It looks like an autostereogram.
— Of note: LSU running back Leonard Fournette looks like a well-established businessman.
- 49ers earn most NFL Draft praise among Cardinals’ NFC West foes
- Watch the Cardinals draft room make the call to Haason Reddick
- Clemson QB Deshaun Watson says Cardinals’ black unis are ‘nasty’
- Cardinals’ Keim, Arians see ample draft opportunities at QB, CB and safety
- PFF’s McGuinness: ASU’s Zane Gonzalez could be drafted before 4th round