Mother and son put on kiss cam at Milwaukee Bucks game
Going to an NBA playoff with your family always sounds like a fun idea, except for when you get put on the kiss cam with your mom.
That’s what happened to an unlucky mother and son combo on Thursday against the Toronto Raptors.
The son quickly noticed and appears to mouth, “That’s my mom.” The mom didn’t appear to notice as she was looking on her phone, but when she realized what was going on, it was clear she wanted no part in kissing her son on the mouth.
Things didn’t get much better for that duo of Bucks fans, as Milwaukee fell to Toronto 92-89.
- Six intriguing games on the Suns’ 2018-19 schedule
- Free agency preview: Would Suns want Jabari Parker after his ACL injuries?
- Phoenix Suns to hire former Bucks interim coach Joe Prunty as assistant
- NBA head coaching opening tracker: Suns face competition for candidates
- Jason Kidd says he’s interested in Phoenix Suns coaching job