Arizona Cardinals sign free agent CB Jumal Rolle
The Arizona Cardinals added to their defensive back depth on Tuesday with the addition of free agent cornerback Jumal Rolle.
Signed to a one-year deal, Rolle comes to the Cardinals with 17 tackles, three interceptions, four passes defensed and four passes defensed in 19 career games.
The 6-foot, 190-pound player missed the 2016 season with an Achilles injury. He appeared in nine games the prior season — five with the Baltimore Ravens and four with the Houston Texans.
Rolle entered the NFL as an undrafted rookie free agent with the Buffalo Bills from Catawba in 2013, and has also spent time with the New Orleans Saints and Green Bay Packers.
- Mom’s the word: Mothers run routes, learn safety at Cardinals camp
- Super Bowl coming back to Arizona in 2023
- Two Cardinals veterans express skepticism over new anthem policy
- ‘Mindset of a vet’: Cardinals rookie QB Rosen is no long shot to be starter
- Carson Palmer on Josh Rosen: ‘His college film was phenomenal’