Erin it Out: Breaking down the circus that is Lonzo Ball
Despite not attending the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago this week, UCLA point guard Lonzo Ball still found his way into the headlines.
Last week, it was his dad LaVar Ball dropping the ZO2’s under the family’s company, Big Baller Brand.
This week, it’s Lonzo himself when he released a rap song over the beat “Free Smoke” by Drake.
With NBA Draft Lottery fast approaching on May 16, should NBA teams be concerned with the off the court noise the Ball family creates?
In this week’s episode of Erin it Out, Arizona Sports’ Erin Maloney breaks down why she thinks teams should not pass on the prospect despite the distraction of his dad.
- Lakers’ Ingram, Rondo to miss game against Suns
- ‘Not in my house!’: Boogie Cousins shows no mercy with kids on blacktop
- Suns’ Booker on Ayton: ‘My job is to make it special for him’
- Empire of the Suns NBA preview: Big questions, award and Finals picks
- Former Arizona star Derrick Williams agrees to join Bayern Munich