Arizona Cardinals release quartet of players
The Arizona Cardinals released four players on Wednesday, a press release from the team said.
Three of the players — Harvey Binford, Marvin Hall and Chris Hubert — are wide receivers.
Hubert spent time between the active roster and practice squad throughout the 2016 season. He was an undrafted rookie free agent out of Fayetteville State. Hall was on the practice squad last season and Binford recently signed with the team in late March.
The other player is cornerback/safety Trevon Hartfield. He was on the practice squad and then the active roster for Weeks 16 and 17.
This weekend the Cardinals will have a three-day minicamp for the incoming rookies.
- Justin Pugh: Cardinals lineman and member of the Big Man Dance Crew
- ESPN: Rookie Mason Cole a draft steal for the Arizona Cardinals
- The road to the Super Bowl is perfectly imperfect
- Torrey Smith beats his son in Madden by 98 points as a teaching moment
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?