The Arizona Cardinals tweaked their roster a bit on Wednesday, as they signed linebacker Mikey Bart.
To make room for Bart on the roster, they waived/left squad defensive tackle Collin Bevins.
The 6-foot-3, 263-pound Bart appeared in 48 games for the University of North Carolina, starting 29. In all, he amassed 83 tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries as a Tar Heel.
In 2016, as a senior, Bart collected 34 tackles, five tackles for loss and four sacks. His career high of 6.5 sacks came as a junior in 2015.
- Cardinals Mike Iupati hired chef, reports to camp in improved shape
- Dealing Cards: Arizona has good start to camp with a bigger John Brown
- Carson Chats: Cardinals were resilient, but last season was ‘a trying year’
- Cardinals make roster moves on first day of training camp
- Arizona Cardinals RB Chris Johnson: ‘This was the best place for me’