Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Mikey Bart
The Arizona Cardinals tweaked their roster a bit on Wednesday, as they signed linebacker Mikey Bart.
To make room for Bart on the roster, they waived/left squad defensive tackle Collin Bevins.
The 6-foot-3, 263-pound Bart appeared in 48 games for the University of North Carolina, starting 29. In all, he amassed 83 tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries as a Tar Heel.
In 2016, as a senior, Bart collected 34 tackles, five tackles for loss and four sacks. His career high of 6.5 sacks came as a junior in 2015.
- Cardinals’ 2017 rookie class deemed ‘underwhelming’ by one NFL expert
- Thoughts from Newsmakers Week, Days 4 and 5: Keim, McDonough visit
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim: Larry Fitzgerald will help QB recruitment
- Larry Fitzgerald’s return brightens Arizona’s dark sports year
- Giants hire former Cardinals DC James Bettcher for same position