The Arizona Cardinals tweaked their roster a bit on Wednesday, as they signed linebacker Mikey Bart.
To make room for Bart on the roster, they waived/left squad defensive tackle Collin Bevins.
The 6-foot-3, 263-pound Bart appeared in 48 games for the University of North Carolina, starting 29. In all, he amassed 83 tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss, 12.5 sacks, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries as a Tar Heel.
In 2016, as a senior, Bart collected 34 tackles, five tackles for loss and four sacks. His career high of 6.5 sacks came as a junior in 2015.
- PFF: Cardinals’ David Johnson was used in a unique way in 2016
- PFF: Larry Fitzgerald still one of the most sure-handed receivers in the NFL
- NFL.com panelist picks David Johnson to lead league in rushing in 2017
- Dealing Cards: Sky is the limit for improving Robert Nkemdiche
- Cardinals’ Chandler Jones will dance after NFL changes celebration rules