Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller thanks team employees at ceremony
There’s a lot that goes on behind the scenes that most wouldn’t catch for professional teams to stay operating at 100 percent.
Whether it’s the grounds crew, equipment managers or anyone else who contributes to keeping an organization like the Denver Broncos flowing, it’s a large process.
The Broncos honored over 200 of those employees and a surprise appearance was made by All-Pro linebacker Von Miller, who stopped by to say thanks.
Miller stuck around after speaking to shake hands with various employees. If you’re wondering if this was something the team’s players do often, it’s not.
Miller was the first player on the team in 18 years of the Broncos honoring their employees to ask to attend according to the Denver Post.
- Cardinals trying to maintain place in NFC West pecking order
- ESPN’s Barnwell has Cards trading for Broncos’ Lynch in ‘all-trades’ mock
- Arizona Cardinals’ 2017 preseason schedule has been released
- Tony Romo: Cardinals offered most money when UDFA in 2003
- Report: In the end, Calais Campbell picks Jaguars over Broncos