Shaq’s toe is very gross. Why did you show it, TNT?
Someone get this man a pedicure! 😱😂 pic.twitter.com/SFCjnq7XV7
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) May 26, 2017
Twitter shall dub it “the night of Shaq’s toe.”
On most nights, TNT’s Inside the NBA crew would be more entertaining than a blowout by the Cavaliers in the Celtics’ win-or-go-home game of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Not on this night.
For some reason on Thursday, Shaquille O’Neal’s foot became the topic of conversation, and it was then revealed that, uh, there’s something not right about it.
We all knew Shaq has very large hoofs, but his right big toe was monstrous to the point of not being proportional with the rest of his foot. It was also sideways, not to mention very disgusting.
“What is that thing where your big toe should be?” Inside the NBA’s Ernie Johnson said.
Did we mention Shaq’s toe is disgusting?
Here’s what Twitter had to say about the matter.
- Mercury’s Griner, Lynx’s Fowles reflect strong post play in WNBA
- Following latest remarks, would NBA ever silence Charles Barkley?
- Reggie Miller put on a VR headset for a game he’s already at
- Shaq is helping a high school in Louisiana put in a new weight room
- Shaquille O’Neal spent how much at a Phoenix Walmart?