NBA Draft prospects share thoughts about dads; Lonzo steals the show
With the NBA Draft and Father’s Day both happening in the very near future, Foot Locker thought they’d combine both events by asking prospects to share memories of what their dads did for them.
Kentucky’s De’Aaron Fox, Duke’s Jayson Tatum and Florida State’s Jonathan Isaac told tales of early-morning drives to tournaments, one-on-one battles in the driveway and fishing.
But UCLA’s Lonzo Ball, son of the one-man media circus that is LaVar Ball, steals the video.
- Suns’ latest NBA Draft choices add on more decisions for crucial offseason
- Fast friends Deandre Ayton, Mikal Bridges now teammates with Suns
- Trade for Bridges made Suns GM feel like ‘Grinch’; McDonough talks cost
- Short and sweet: The month Ayton, Bagley spent together at Hillcrest
- Suns hit it out of the park and other winners from 2018 NBA Draft