NBA Draft prospects share thoughts about dads; Lonzo steals the show
With the NBA Draft and Father’s Day both happening in the very near future, Foot Locker thought they’d combine both events by asking prospects to share memories of what their dads did for them.
Kentucky’s De’Aaron Fox, Duke’s Jayson Tatum and Florida State’s Jonathan Isaac told tales of early-morning drives to tournaments, one-on-one battles in the driveway and fishing.
But UCLA’s Lonzo Ball, son of the one-man media circus that is LaVar Ball, steals the video.
- Arizona’s Miller: Ayton, Trier, Alkins ‘not coming back’ next season
- Empire of the Suns NBA Draft Big Board 3.0, Part II: Doncic, Ayton on top
- Suns guard Devin Booker drops one spot in All-Star voting to 10th
- Initial returns on All-Star voting have Suns’ Booker trailing Ball, Ginobili
- Empire of the Suns NBA Draft Big Board 2.0, Part I: End of year risers