NBA Draft prospects share thoughts about dads; Lonzo steals the show
With the NBA Draft and Father’s Day both happening in the very near future, Foot Locker thought they’d combine both events by asking prospects to share memories of what their dads did for them.
Kentucky’s De’Aaron Fox, Duke’s Jayson Tatum and Florida State’s Jonathan Isaac told tales of early-morning drives to tournaments, one-on-one battles in the driveway and fishing.
But UCLA’s Lonzo Ball, son of the one-man media circus that is LaVar Ball, steals the video.
- 2014 NBA re-draft: Suns mostly did well with three picks in shallow class
- Michael Porter Jr. takes pride in beating fans in 2K
- Suns second-round pick George King plotting rare lengthy NBA career
- Report: Contract guarantee date extended on Suns PG Tyler Ulis
- Suns’ latest NBA Draft choices add on more decisions for crucial offseason