Lonzo Ball shares another Father’s Day message for LaVar
Remember the incredibly funny Foot Locker commercial featuring a bunch of NBA Draft prospects?
You know, the one that showed De’Aaron Fox, Jayson Tatum, Jonathan Isaac and Lonzo Ball sharing stories about their fathers in honor of Father’s Day?
If you do remember, we’ll give you a minute to stop laughing.
If you do not remember the spot, you can check it out by clicking here.
We’ll give you time to click and watch.
*Looks around the room, checks out watch, comments to coworker about how hot it is outside*
Oh hey, you’re back.
Now that we’ve all had a good laugh and are on the same page, it’s time to show you that Foot Locker released a second part to their commercial, which features Ball filling out a Father’s Day card with a very special message for his father, LaVar.
— Foot Locker (@footlocker) June 16, 2017
- Agent told LaVar Ball that Suns might take son LiAngelo late in draft
- Suns guard Devin Booker drops one spot in All-Star voting to 10th
- Initial returns on All-Star voting have Suns’ Booker trailing Ball, Ginobili
- Suns Strokes: Suns lack balance offensively in loss to Lakers
- Lonzo Ball, Lakers carve up Suns as defense again flops