Obviously, LaVar Ball is wearing a Big Baller Brand tie to the NBA Draft
If you put money on LaVar Ball wearing a Big Baller Brand tie to the green room of the 2017 NBA Draft, you may now collect your winnings.
Lonzo Ball’s pops was rocking a black-on-black look on Thursday.
LaVar outfitted Lonzo with a black-on-black BBB bowtie as well.
Here’s what that looked like and a few other fashionable pieces of clothing from the rest of the NBA Draft green room invitees, including some spiked shoes worn by Wake Forest product John Collins, a Vegas-themed shoe-jacket combo from Gonzaga’s Zach Collins and more.
- LaVar Ball lends a helping hand, buys new truck for repairman
- LaVar Ball dancing to ‘Billy Jean’ might be his most big baller move yet
- Suns’ Josh Jackson makes All-NBA Summer League First Team
- Do not ask LaVar Ball for tips on how to enter a wrestling ring
- Suns pick Jackson addresses ‘two mistakes,’ promises versatility