Star Wars Night at D-backs game brings out some characters
The Arizona Diamondbacks have been playing great baseball, but no one was paying too much attention to that aspect pregame on Saturday.
Their game against the Philadelphia Phillies was also Star Wars Night, so of course, many characters flooded the ball park.
There were special Star Wars bobbleheads featuring the players, there was a lightsaber fight between two former players to campaign for the night, and there were many fans in costumes just having a ball.
No one was embracing the theme night and having as much with it quite like Fox Sports Arizona’s Jody Jackson and Brandon Webb though.
- Rockies’ Ian Desmond honors Indian community with custom glove
- Shortstop: One of few position battles left for Arizona Diamondbacks
- Steven Souza Jr. arrives in Arizona excited to be a D-back
- Assistant GM: D-backs acquired well-rounded players in Widener, Souza Jr.
- D-backs’ commitment to winning shows in spending, payroll figure