Star Wars Night at D-backs game brings out some characters
The Arizona Diamondbacks have been playing great baseball, but no one was paying too much attention to that aspect pregame on Saturday.
Their game against the Philadelphia Phillies was also Star Wars Night, so of course, many characters flooded the ball park.
There were special Star Wars bobbleheads featuring the players, there was a lightsaber fight between two former players to campaign for the night, and there were many fans in costumes just having a ball.
No one was embracing the theme night and having as much with it quite like Fox Sports Arizona’s Jody Jackson and Brandon Webb though.
- Goldschmidt homers, Corbin sharp in D-backs’ win against Rangers
- D-backs not panicking over Archie Bradley’s rocky post-All-Star break rut
- Lovullo keeping D-backs centered during crucial stretch of season
- D-backs first-round pick, Braves P Touki Toussaint thrives in debut
- Robbie Ray syncing up with rotation is key to Diamondbacks’ pennant push