Victor Oladipo gets schooled one-on-one by a 12-year-old camper
It’s almost become NBA offseason tradition.
You know, how seemingly every week of the summer sees players host basketball camps and flex their muscles against little kids.
The campers will sometimes have the chance to go one-on-one against their NBA heroes, and which often times results in what you’d expect: the NBA stars dominating the opponents half their height.
Victor Oladipo thought he was going to do the same, but 12-year-old K.J. Wyndham had other plans.
Wyndham went through the five-hole on the Thunder guard and was able to finish, which led to some taking to Twitter with a thought on what went down.
Normally, people may commend Oladipo for going easy on the young baller, but the actions of other NBA players set up some to have a few laughs at the expense of Oladipo’s defense.
Come on, this one isn’t even fair. At least Oladipo took on someone (close) to his size.
Like Wyndham, this kid tried a little trickeration. We’ll give him an A for effort, but an F for execution.
Embid was just plain ruthless about this one. The big man did joke about it later on Twitter, though we don’t know if the kid ever saw it.
- Devin Booker benefiting, learning the NBA’s touchy rules to draw fouls
- Deandre Ayton on Joel Embiid: ‘I’m about to copy all of that’
- 76ers get last laugh with Deandre Ayton, Joel Embiid drawing
- In Chandler buyout, Suns’ James Jones may be thinking in grandiose terms
- Deandre Ayton to let his game do the talking when it comes to Embiid